1. What exchange is ARCA Biopharma, Inc. stock traded on? What is your stock symbol?
ARCA Biopharma, Inc. is traded on NASDAQ under the symbol ABIO.
2. Where is ARCA Biopharma, Inc. located?
ARCA biopharma, Inc. is located at 11080 CirclePoint Road, Suite 140, Westminster, CO 80020.
3. I’ve moved. How do I notify ARCA Biopharma, Inc. of my new address?
If your shares are held in the Street Name or are held by a broker for safe keeping, you must notify the securities firm holding your stock.
If you hold stock certificates, address changes should be submitted in writing by U.S. Mail to our transfer agent:
Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
PO Box 43070
Providence, RI 02940-3070
Our transfer agent is also accessible through email at their Web site via: www.Computershare.com. In addition, you can reach Computershare Trust Company, N.A. shareholder relations department at 1-800-962-4284.
If you are on our email list, please e-mail address changes to email@example.com, or you can submit changes by sending the new information by U.S. Mail to:
ARCA biopharma, Inc.
Attn: Investor Relations
11080 CirclePoint Road, Suite 140
Westminster, CO 80020
4. Do you have a DRIP (Dividend Reinvestment Program)?
No, ARCA does not pay a dividend and therefore does not have a DRIP program.
5. Do you anticipate paying a dividend?
The company has not paid any dividends to its stockholders since its inception and does not plan to pay any cash dividends in the foreseeable future.
6. Can I buy stock directly from ARCA Biopharma, Inc.?
No, ARCA Biopharma, Inc. does not have a direct stock purchase program.
7. How can I determine my cost basis for ARCA biopharma stock post split?
For ABIO shareholders as of March 4, 2013, the attached IRS Form 8937 – 9.3.2015 Stock Split provides details to assist you with calculating the cost basis of your investment and tax impact of any fractional share payments for tax purposes.
For ABIO shareholders as of September 3, 2015, the attached IRS FORM 8937 (completed) FINAL provides details to assist you with calculating the cost basis of your investment and tax impact of any fractional share payments for tax purposes.
8. Who can I contact if I have questions or need more information?